Langsung ke konten utama

Story Telling



Rabbit and Sheep








       One day, there was a rabbit and sheep who had been friends for a long time. The rabbit is very fond of the sheep, even rabbits are willing to help everything that the sheep do. One day, a sheep approached a gardening rabbit. The sheep call the rabbit and farmed 'Hi rabbit, what are you doing?' the rabbit turned and answered 'I'm gardening sheep, I don't want my plants to wither and neglected. What are you doing here sheep? ' Sheep hesitates a little and awkwardly says 'I'm here to ask for your help, will you help me clean and plant my rabbit's garden?' the rabbit answered enthusiastically 'oh, of course, sheep. I will help you, wait a minute this will soon be finished 'replied the rabbit while continuing his activities. after the rabbit finished his gardening activities, he immediately approached the sheep and went to the sheep's garden.

       Arriving at the sheep garden, the rabbit was surprised 'wow, what is this? Haven't you ever taken care of your garden sheep? why are the plants here wither and all dry? 'The sheep answered while scratching the nape of his neck' Ah, I've been asking for food from you rabbits. so I didn't really take care of my garden. but from now on I promise to take care of my plants' the rabbit smiled and replied 'alright, let's clean this garden first and then we will plant plants that are easy to care for'. Rabbits and sheep agreed to work together to clean the sheep garden, but after a few minutes the sheep complained that they were tired and wanted to rest first. after finishing cleaning and planting plants, the sheep said to the rabbit 'thank you for your help rabbit, sorry I only helped a little. it's because you work too fast and don't leave any work for me. "The rabbit laughed again and replied" yes, then your job is to take care of these plants later "and answered with a nod by the sheep. they joke a little and then hear a voice from the belly of a sheep, it turns out that the sheep are hungry. The rabbit also invites sheep to his house to eat. they eat together at the rabbit house, when the sheep are going home the rabbit does not forget to bring some food for the sheep.

       after several days of not meeting, the rabbit intended to visit the sheep to his home. when he arrived in front of the sheep's house, the rabbit heard the sound of his friends. he was a little disappointed because they had gathered without asking him. faintly, the rabbit hears the sound of the sheep poking 'really, the rabbit is really good. but good and stupid are somewhat different in that respect 'which is welcomed by the laughter of his friends. rabbits think, are they talking about me? after everything I did? The rabbit thought for a moment and decided to knock on the sheep's door. when the door is opened, the sound of a squirrel says' wow, isn't that our helper? hahaha 'then followed by the laughter of his friends and someone said' we don't need help, what are you doing here? ' hearing this rabbit was sad and said 'I just want to say hello for a while, because I have met I will just go back because I have work to do' the rabbit turned around and went home. when at home, he was disappointed because friends who were considered special turned out to talk about the bad behind him and just realized that they did not consider him a friend.

       from now on he will not put any hope on his friends, because the disappointment comes from expectations that are too high from him. He is not angry with his friends. even though he thought the sheep was his best friend, the sheep had stabbed him in the back. from then on, sheep never ask for help rabbits out of shame. he always asks for extra help from the rabbit but the sheep does what it should not do.



Moral Message : don't stab your friend in the back because it will make him lose faith in you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOS4LOVE

 Hello, my name is Vanesa Etna Satya. Week 1        consumptions of healthy foods can increase body immunity. especially in a pandemic season like this. we must always maintain our health by eating nutritious food and dont forget to exercise. Week 2 Fight COVID-19 by eating nutritious foods and also exercising regularly. Week 3 Final Week    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t-JEFi1_7Vau_jZ-4nbyFe2M9QJvgdA8/view?usp=sharing

Love All Creatures and World

Love All Creatures and World Reflection I always wash my face every day. I wash my face using face wash twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. Action Now  From now on I will reduce the frequency of washing my face. because now I know the bad effects of facial soap. from now on I will wash my face more often with only water but keep it clean. Action Plan I will reduce the frequency of using facial washing soap using microbeads. I will look for herbs that can be used as a substitute for facial washing soap. So we can use natural face washing soap that does not contain microbeads. Wisdom Washing your face produces microbeads that are harmful to marine animals. small grains on face wash products or scrubs that we use are microbeads, a type of micro-sized plastic commonly found in various beauty products. Microbeads measure between 5μm to 1mm and are made from synthetic polymers such as polyethylene, polylactic acid (PLA), polypropylene, polystyrene